What does "Availability" mean?
Every item in our store has an "availability" status, which simply indicates the amount of time we need to process your order before we can ship the item to you or your gift recipient. You can find this item availability information below the item's price on every product detail page.Availability and Delivery Estimates
While an item's availability is calculated into your Estimated Delivery Date, the availability estimate is not an indicator of how long it will take for you to receive an item. Please see "Calculating Delivery Dates"
below for more information.Address Corrections and Delivery Re-Routing
Please review your order confirmation for accuracy. Our carriers assess a $15 charge for incorrect/incomplete/undeliverable addresses which will be added to your invoice and charged to you if an incorrect/incomplete address is provided.Availability of Popular Items
Popular items sell out quickly. It is possible for you to see a message that an item is available on the product detail page, but discover it is sold out by the time you place your order.Availability Estimate Definitions
Here's a list of availability estimates you may see while shopping on our site. If the availability of an item changes after you place your order, we'll send you an e-mail.
Calculating Delivery Dates
- Usually Ships the Next Business Day: The item is on hand in at least one warehouse and we expect to be able to prepare this item for shipment within a few hours to the next day.
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days: We expect the item to ship from a distributor or directly from the manufacturer within 2 to 3 days of your order.
- Usually ships in 4-5 business days: We expect the item to ship from a distributor or directly from the manufacturer within 4 to 5 days of your order.
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks: We expect the item to ship from a distributor or directly from the manufacturer within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.
- Currently Out of Stock: This item is currently not available for ordering. You may enter your email address to receive an automated notification when the item is available again or contact us to find out when we expect to have the item back in stock.
Estimated delivery dates are based on several factors, including the destination address, the shipping options you've chosen, and how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment (the availability
time listed on a product's detail page). Also, orders for multiple items may come from different warehouses and can take longer to assemble before we're able to ship them to you.
You can calculate the delivery estimate by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the time it takes a package to travel from our warehouse to your destination address, based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
For example, if you order an item that is listed as "Usually ships in 2-3 days" and select Ground shipping (which typically takes 4-5 business days), you can use the chart above to determine that your order should arrive 6-8 business days after you place it.
It is important to note that delivery calculation time does NOT include the day of shipping, weekends or holidays!What if I want to get my items faster?
You can select a different shipping speed by selecting a faster shipping method in your shopping cart. The shopping cart is available to view from any page in the store. You can see what the shipping costs for any shipping method selected. Note that changing your shipping speed to a faster method will not change the estimated shipping date, but your estimated delivery date should improve (subject to item availability).If I request Next Day Shipping, will I get my order the next day?
Not all of the items listed on our site are available immediately, so selecting Next Day or 2nd Day Shipping does not necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. There is no weekend pickup or delivery expedited shipping. Also, when you select One-Day or Two-Day Shipping, we may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get your items to you within the promised time frame. Your shipping charge will be adjusted if this turns out to be the case.